When was it, that the digital built environment...
1. Data needed only one single input to storage
2. Data always got a designated owner
3. Storage interfaces were opened to benefit everybody
4. Standards were created and followed internationally as common tools
5. Services based on storages and standards were born safe and easy to use for all and by any device
6. Communication processes got streamlined and all unnecessary steps cut
7. Developers being quick'n'dirty translated to fast benefits to the end users
8. Solutions improved the resilience of the built environment as a whole
9. Enabled the construction and real estate sectors to finally become more efficient, transparent, profitable (yet affordable), and even customer-oriented.
With WDBE 2018, tomorrow turns yesterday.
Authorities meet authors
Code twists until it rolls
Practice meets ideas meet you
Value grows into revenue