Information for authors
NOTIFICATION EMAILS HAVE BEEN SENT TO ALL AUTHORS
If you have not received confirmation email please contact ville.raasakka[at]ril.fi
Two types of presentations
The full minute programme is now published and we have two types of presentations
ON DEMAND PRESENTATIONS
- Pre-recorded video file is needed
- Deadline to submit is January 25
- We will publish the on demand presentations already before the event if possible
- Maximum length of the presentation is 15 minutes
- Submit your recording to email@example.com
LIVE SESSION PRESENTATIONS
- These presentations will be broadcasted at announced times (see the programme)
- Presentations can be presented live (using zoom connection) or you can send a pre-recorded video
- If you are using pre-recorded video we would still ask you to join live (via Zoom) to the Q&A session
- If you are sending pre-recorded video the deadline will be January 29
- Submit the video file to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Total length of the presentation is 15 minutes (12 minutes is reserved for the presentation and 3 minutes is reserved for the Q&A session)
TRAINING SESSIONS FOR LIVE SESSION PRESENTERS
We are using ZOOM for the live presentations. If you are not familiar with zoom we are organizing two training sessions for the speakers. These sessions will be held on Friday January 29 at 10.00 EET and 16.00 EET.
Here are some instruction links already for you:
SHARING YOUR SLIDES (PDF) TO PARTICIPANTS
You can share your slides to participants via the ExOrdo system. Simply log in to your account https://acuus2020.exordo.com/ and click submit presentation material card to share your slides in PDF format.
Registration of the presenting author
Presenting authors has to register and pay the registration fee.
Presenter fee categories
We need one full presenter registration for each presentation/paper.
Should one person wish to present multiple presentations extra presentation/paper fee a 100 € + 24 % VAT applies.
Young engineer fees / participants fees / group ticket fees are NOT available for presenting authors. However if second or third presenter registers also he/she can use the other fee categories.
Authors who have received accepted with comments notification will receive a final acceptance regarding the publication in early 2021. However your topic has been accepted to be presented as annouced.
Template and instructions how to prepare your full paper is available here:
Maximum length of the full paper is 9 pages excluding references. Only accepted format is pdf and it is mandatory to follow the given template.
To submit log in to your https://acuus2020.exordo.com/ account and click submit final submission. You can also edit your abstract text and see that all the authors are listed correctly etc.
Accepted papers will be INDEXED and published via IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CORRECT TEMPLATE HAS TO BE USED. OTHERWISE PAPER WON'T BE PUBLISHED (EVEN IF IT WAS ACCEPTED)
Practical / technical submission
Final acceptance is made based on the abstract texts. All reviews are finished and notifications have been sent to auhors!
If you have received an acceptance email for your industry submission it means that your topic has been accepted for presentation in the conference.
If you submitted to the practical/technical track of the conference you don't need to submit a full paper to the conference. However if you wish to submit a full paper it is possible. Practical/technical full papers will be published in the online programme ONLY. These papers will not be indexed. Template for full paper is available here: