All authors have received a notification email on December 5.
Any questions, please contact ville.raasakka[at]ril.fi
IMPORTANT DATES FOR SPEAKERS
- December 31 - Deadline to register and pay the speaker fee
- December 31 - Deadline to edit your submission text for online programme
- March 13 - Deadline to Submit your preliminary slides for the session chair
- Please see our presentation instructions below!
- March 17 - Deadline to submit your pre-recorded video if you are not presenting live
- March 17 - Deadline to submit your slides or any other related material to participants
- TBA - Speaker rehearsals / information session
INFORMATION FOR SPEAKERS
- Minute programme will be published soon. All times shown are EET
- Organizer reserves right for changes
- Abstract texts and biographies will be published in the online programme. You can edit the information by logging in to your ExOrdo account and clicking "submit final submission"
- Deadline to edit is December 31
- Speakers have two options for presentation
- Live presentation at announced time via Zoom connection
- Pre-recorded video presentation and joining live for the Q&A session
- Deadline for pre-recorded video is March 17
- Please deliver your video to email@example.com
- Total length of the presentation is 20 minutes (15 minutes is reserved for the talk and 5 minutes for the Q&A).
- Presentation slides should be shared to participants via ExOrdo account by March 17 (upload presentation material)
- Please note that all the sessions will be recorded and the recordings will be available in the platform for 60 days.
Calendar invitations will be sent to all speakers during January
Share your presentation slides to the session chair by March 13
To ensure the best possible quality of the presentations we kindly ask you to upload your (preliminary) presentation slides to the session chairs by March 13. Session chairs will check the slides and send you possible comments.
Presentation slides can be shared via ExOrdo account (upload presentation material tab).
Speaker rehearsals / Information session
We are organizing information sessions for the speakers. Time of the session will be announced during January.
Preparing the presentation
Here are some guidelines to consider when preparing your presentation:
- Name your objective clearly and be sure to present the core of the content. Make your presentation easily understandable!
- Know who you are speaking to
- Make your presentation visually interesting
How to present
- It is always good to stand up when presenting. Place the laptop into your eye level.
- Look at the camera
- Rehearse the timing in advance
SPEAKER CARDS FOR SOCIAL MEDIA
- We will create speaker cards for all speakers. You can use your speaker card also as a cover slide.
- Please use #AIAEC2023 when posting to social media.
- Deadline for presenting author registration and payment is December 31
- Link for registration has been sent to all speakers.
- Speaker fee is 149 EUR
- please contact ville.raasakka[at]ril.fi