We are living in a new Era, the era of Information, where digital information is being created at an astonishing rate. The acquisition and analysis of data and its subsequent transformation into actionable insight is a complex workflow which extends much beyond just storing digital data.
This workshop will showcase some of the best digital ideas and individuals using data, and the insights extracted from it, to improve the built environment. Please chose below the theme that best describes your innovation, the category type for the presentation you are willing to give, and perhaps, find some inspiration from the given keywords.
- Please describe how is your proposal related to the topic of the workshop?
- Maximum length of the proposal is 500 words
- Frame of the content of the proposal
- Methodology (idea, theory, prototype, implementation etc.)
- Results and conclusions
We invite presentations on the following themes (please choose one when submitting):
- Bridge and Structural Engineering Case Studies
- Design Automation and Productivity
- Quality Control and Design Verification
- Enabling Technologies
- User Experience
- Constructability of Design
And if your sweetheart theme isn't listed, dare yet to send your proposal under the category "Other". Don't let the limits of our imagination limit yourself!
- Regular presentation
- EXTENDED - Submit your presentation proposal by December 1, 2019
- Final programme will be available in December 2019
- If your presentation gets accepted for the workshop you'll need to complete the registration and payment of the speaker fee by the end of December 2019.
- Speaker fee is 375 EUR (inc. Vat 24 %). Dinner is excluded.
- Only one person per accepted proposal is allowed to register with the speaker fee. Should there be multiple authors joining the event then others has to register with the participant fees listed in the registration subpage.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data-driven design
- Digital twin
- Parametric design
- Pattern recognition
- If you have questions regarding submission content please contact vesa.jarvinen[at]ains.fi