InfraBIM Open 2021 Lyon
You are welcome to the 4th edition of InfraBIM Open (IBO), taking place for the first time in France. Take this opportunity to measure and capture all the progress in the digital transformation of Infrastructures, thanks to BIM and openBIM.
Today, Infrastructures face an increasing number of requirements:
- Environmental efficiency,
- Sobriety, performances and profitability of the structure throughout its life, from the preliminary project to its life end (PLM),
- Resilience and increasing user demands,
- Not forgetting the legal aspects of the use of the data: liability and intellectual property.
Infrastructures - Public Works and Civil Engineering - have been able to meet these challenges, thanks to digital innovation focused on interoperability. Thus, this domain is essential to the economy, both in terms of its production and of the jobs it generates. Infrastructures have entered Industry 4.0 with full force under the « Smart Construction » umbrella.
IBO21 challenge : « Designing the intelligent city and transport »
Infrastructures, which act as a platform for day-to-day operations, have increased interconnection to digital information systems and networks such as 5G, smart building, IoT. The design and use of Digital Twins will optimize asset management, the use of the infrastructure through a more sustainable and controlled management. Digital technologies at the service of Infrastructures open up new prospects in terms of market, recruitment, savings and even responses to crises and health risks, such as « covid19», through its remote collaborative aspects.
If you are interested in BIM in infrastructures: join the IBO21 !
This international professional convention, unique in its kind, gives Infrastructures 4.0 their full place by proposing:
- feedback from daily practice of openBIM in road, street, tramway, railway and bridge projects, etc.
- the public procurement point of view on BIM Infrastructures
- but also hot topics such as the latest digital applications for Infrastructures
- analysis and best practices from visionaries, industry leaders from around the world, and operational people.
They were more than 570 participants of 31 different nationalities in 2020: join the 4th edition of InfraBIM Open in 2021 as participant or sponsor!
The InfraBIM Open congress is a meeting between the main actors of the infrastructure sector, coming from all over the world. Project owners, engineering and project managers, construction companies, as well as infrastructure operators: they have the...
GEODESIAL Group and its subsidiaries GEOMEDIA AND GEOMENSURA are committed to the future with business solutions in the fields of geomatics, road and rail infrastructure and urban development. As a member of buildingSMART France but also of buildingS...
The digitization of the building and public works trades is under way. The trades involved in the design, construction and operation of mobility, transport, water and energy infrastructure are experiencing rapid changes in practices. This new way of ...