The websites of InfraBIM Open 2021 - both the English and French versions of the institutional website and the contributions platform - are :
- published under the direction of: buildingSMART France - Mediaconstruct
- developed and administered by : City Raasakka, Finnish Association of Civil Engineers (RIL)
- hosted on xxx
- and use XX technologies for the CMS, Exordo for the platform, Weezevent for the ticketing...
- All rights reserved to buildingSMART Finland, buildingSMART France, MINnD-Irex and INDURA. InfraBIM open is a registered trademark of buildingSMART Finland.
- Photo credits: Adobe stock.
The IBO21 sites comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in force in Europe since 25 May 2018.
The personal data collected on the IBO21 sites are reserved for the use of the event organisers in the context of sending e-mails (information, invitations, etc.) and are in no way transferable to a third party.
In accordance with the regulations relating to personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete, portability and limit, as well as the right to object on legitimate grounds, to the information concerning you. These rights must be exercised by mail to buildingSMART France - Mediaconstruct 13 bis avenue de la Motte Picquet 75007 Paris or by email to email@example.com .
You also have the right to contact us via email contact - firstname.lastname@example.org - to arrange the fate of your data post-mortem.
If you consider it necessary, you can send a complaint to the CNIL: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes
Cookies" on IBO21 sites
When you visit our site, information relating to the browsing of your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) on our site may be recorded in "cookie" files installed on your device, subject to the choices you have made regarding cookies, which you can modify at any time.
When you connect to our site, we may, subject to your choices, install various cookies in your terminal allowing us to recognize the browser on your terminal during the validity period of the cookie concerned. The cookies we issue are used for the purposes described below, subject to your choices.
Only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained therein.
The cookies we issue allow us to do this:
- to establish statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of the various elements making up our site (sections and content visited, paths), enabling us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services;
- to adapt the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our site, depending on the hardware and the viewing or reading software that your terminal contains;
- to store information relating to a form that you have filled in on our site (newsletter registration, intervention submission, etc.).