This is an information page for the speakers. All the important information will be updated here.
- November 21 - Deadline for presenting authors to buy a speaker ticket
- Instructions have been sent by email
- November 30 - Deadline to check and edit your proposal text and author information
- Edit by logging in to your ExOrdo account and click "submit final submission"
- Text is available in the online programme (see programme page)
- January 27 - Deadline to share slides or any other related material for participants
- Share by logging in to your ExOrdo account and click "submit presentation material"
- All uploaded material will be available in the online programme
- Slide submission will open in December
Programme is available here in two different formats: PDF and online programme. Online programme will show all the information that you share in the ExOrdo system (proposal text, biography and presentation slides).
- Total time for your presentation is 30 minutes
- 20 minutes is reserved for the presentation itself
- 10 minutes is reserved for the questions and change of the next speaker
- Total time for platinum partner presentation is 15 minutes
- Organizer will provide a computer for the presentation.
- In every session there is a technical assistant who will open the presentation for you and help you with the computer and microphone if needed.
- Please go to the session room 15 minutes before the session begins to greet the session chair and technical assistant.
- There is a speaker center in the conference where you can upload your slides. Registration desk staff will assist you.
- Main stream programme will be streamed to virtual platform and the sessions will be recorded.
Speaker cards have been sent to all the speakers by email. Please use #infrabimopen in social media.
You can use your speaker card as a cover slide for your presentation
Should you have any questions please contact ville.raasakka[at]ril.fi