Submission link can be found on the bottom of this page
3 September 2018 - Abstract submission deadline
1 October 2018 - Notification of abstracts, initial program
30 October 2018 - Registration and payment deadline for presenting authors
15-16 January 2019 - infraBIM Open 2019
Abstract submission can be done only via the website. Maximum length of an abstract is 500 words. When submitting, you are asked to (all obligatory)
- choose the most suitable topic area and theme for your abstract (see below).
- list all authors involved in the abstracts.
- name the corresponding and presenting authors
- provide a headshot of the presenting author, short side min. 300 px, 300 dpi
- provide a bio text of the presenting author, max length 300 words
Presentations are accepted based on the abstract text.
Later on, final presentations are downloaded as pdfs into the same database as abstracts, names, images and bios. The database is integrated into an online program that will be used by event participants.
Under the selected theme, you may show examples of use cases, collaboration, enabling technologies etc.
Themes (please select max 2):
- Asset Management
- Digital System
- Planning and Design
- Standards, guidelines, classifications
- Education, competence development
Presenting author has to register and pay the registration fee by 30 October 2018. Only one presenting author registration per submission is allowed. One day fees are not available for presenting authors. Please see the Registration page for prices.
If there are more than one presenters, the others pay normal registration fee.
Student fee can be used if the presenting author qualifies to the student category.
Should you have any questions please contact ville.raasakka[at]ril.fi