We accept submissions in English and in Finnish
- Please describe how is your proposal related to the topic of the congress?
- Maximum length of the proposal is 500 words
- A short Biography of the presenting author(s) is required
- Frame of the content of the proposal
- Key points and conclusions
- File upload
- If you have any related material / existing presentation to demonstrate to content of your proposal
We invite presentations on the following themes (please choose one or more when submitting):
- Field-Driven Lean
- Lean Cases
- Lean Culture and people development
- Lean from owners perspective
- Lean in Design
- Supply chain integration
- Takt production and logistics
And if your sweetheart theme isn't listed, dare yet to send your proposal under the category "Other". Don't let the limits of our imagination limit yourself!
- Submit your presentation proposal by January 15, 2020
- Notification will be sent in February, 2020
- If your presentation gets accepted for the congress you'll need to complete the registration by the end of March 2020.
- The day when you are speaking is free for you. Separate fee applies for participation for the other congress days.
- If you have questions regarding submission content please contact miika.ronkainen[a]vison.fi