Should you have any questions regarding to the abstract submission please contact ville.raasakka[at]ril.fi
Below you can find the important dates regarding to the abstract submission.
Deadline for abstracts – September 15, 2017
Abstract notifications – November 1, 2017
Deadline for full papers – February 1, 2018
Full paper notifications – March 15, 2018
- There is no specific template in the abstract stage. You can paste your text to the reserved text field in the abstract submission website.
- Maximum length of an abstract is 500 words.
- Choose suitable theme(s) for your abstract from the list below
- Choose either industry or scientific track for your abstract*
* To encourage collaboration between the academia and industry, we organize also industry sessions. Industry submissions will be reviewed also by the scientific committee but the reviewing criteria emphasize new practical ideas that combine computing to the goods and services of the built environment.
Upon additional review, ICCCBE 2018 best papers and further shortlisted papers can also be published in the special issue of ‘Advances in Computational Design’ with Techno-press or in the special issue of ‘Journal of Structural Integrity and Maintenance’ with Taylor & Francis. Journal versions are expected to be extended by the authors for the special issues. As you see the titles of the journals, relevance to each journal is taken into account during the selection process. If authors are hoping for publication of their paper(s) in the special or regular issues, please contact Editor-in-Chief at tkang[at]snu.ac.kr before or after ICCCBE 2018
ISCCBE best student paper awards
ISCCBE will announce the best student paper(s) in the ICCCBE 2018 Conference.
The Conference will get a short overarching theme to attract delegates from an ever wider base of professionals globally. However, the legacy of the ICCCBE series will be continued with the list of subthemes:
A. Analysis, simulation and sensing
B. Building Information Modeling (BIM)
C. Civil (Construction) Information Modeling (CIM)
D. Urban/environmental planning and Architecture
E. Laser scanning and photogrammetry
F. Visualization and VR/AR
G. Geographic Information System (GIS)
H. Automation and robotics for construction
I. Asset management and maintenance management
J. Facility management and BEMS/HEMS
K. Big Data, data mining and machine learning