Abstract Submission will open in May 2019
- Climate change and arctic issues
- Statistical methods and reliability based design
- Ground Improvement methods
- Eurocode and standardization
- Slope stability and other geohazards
- Soil and rock investigations (incl. Geophysical methods)
- Monitoring and digital solutions (big data and data mining)
- Case histories
- Foundations and deep excavations
- Transport infrastructure
- Abstract submission can be done via the website only
- Maximum length of abtsract is 550 words
- Please choose the most suitable themes for your abstract
- Please choose the submission category Scientific/Industry
- Please list all the authors involved in the abstracts
If your abstract gets accepted we will then request a full paper (template will be provided later on). Please note that the final acceptance will be made based on the full papers.
Accepted Scientific papers will be INDEXED via IOP.
Papers will be also published in the conference online program.
If your abstract gets accepted we will then request an Extended abstract. Final acceptance will be made based on the extended abstract.
Accepted industry abstracts will be published in the conference online program.
Abstract submission deadline October 1, 2019
Notification of abstracts November 14, 2019
Full paper/Extended abstract submission deadline February 3, 2020
Notification of full papers/Extended abstracts March 18, 2020
Registration deadline for presenting authors April 15, 2020
Registration of presenting author
Presenting author has to register and pay the registration fee by April 15, 2020.
One day fees and student fees are not available for presenting authors.
We need one full registration for each presentation. Should one person wish to present multiple presentations a separate fee applies.
Should you have any questions please contact elina.rantakallio[at]ril.fi.