- Information flow between stakeholders (customer-designer-contractor-material supplier-subcontractor), how to improve and automate information sharing.
- How we can move from a past-looking approach (what has happened) to a forward-looking approach (what will happen).
Examples of Scopes
Solutions based on Analytics
- Automatic risk management plan which based on previous similar sites.
- Generating cost estimates and quotes based on data
- Reliability of cost estimates and bids based on data from previous projects
- Estimating supplier reliability or work schedule based on data collected from past projects
- Reliability of suppliers or contract schedules based on previous similar sites and information from the site (may relate to the entire contract or a critical work / procurement)
Use of RPA (Robotic Process Automation) - in process automation
- Quality inspections and entering this information into the customer's / consultant’s systems
- The environmental reporting
- Information to be reported on employees and subcontractors
- Automation of other contract-related reporting
Carbon neutral targets
- Site-specific counter for measuring the carbon footprint and also suggest to ways to reduce the carbon footprint.
- Optimization of land or quarrying / other logistics routes, taking into account the carbon footprint
- Optimization of work techniques taking into account the carbon footprint, eg choice of piling type
- Automation of quantity calculation, updates as plans are updated and according to implementation as a basis for invoicing, but the final cost can also be monitored / predicted