Finnish Road Association, Finnish Association of Civil Engineers RIL, the Ministry of Transport and Communication and the Finnish Transport Infrastructure Agency are organising this high-level seminar for the fourth time.
This conference is all about top research in the fields of transport infrastructure and transportation. The main goal is to present relevant research results for the actors in the transport sector, as well as for financiers, decision- and policy-makers and interested stakeholders. Another important aim is to provide researchers with an opportunity to network.
This call for abstract is focused on PhD level and post-doctorate research related to transport infrastructure, transportation, and users (Basic/Applied research). The conference language is English.
Submission can be done only via the website https://trfi2022.exordo.com/
Submission deadline is March 31, 2022. Notifications will be sent to corresponding authors by the end of April, 2022.
Only abstract text is needed for the submission so we son't require full paper or extended abstract.
Programme will be published on May and presentation slots will be around 20 minutes / presentation (depending on the number of accepted abstracts).
Conference is free of charge for speakers and participants.
Submissions should include following:
- Abstract text (max 500 words)
- Author information (please include all authors included in the work
- We ask also to provide Picture and LinkedIn account information
- Presenting authors should provide short biography
- Alternative information (optional)
- Where the paper/research is peer reviewed (if peer references apply)
- Financiers of the research
- Links to the research entity, e.g. research program (if applicable)
- Earlier presentations of the research
Please notice that we accept also proposals that have been presented before.
- Ecological sustainability in transportation and/or in infrastructure
- Climate change in transportation and/or in infrastructure
- Digital infrastructure
- 5G and automation from an infrastructure point of view
- Surveys and assessments: ecological, environmental and economic impact assessments
- Transport systems & transport system operations
- Transport infrastructure & land use or spatial planning
- Infrastructure investment
- Infrastructures asset management
- Transportation safety
- Please notice that the themes of the research are not limited to above-mentioned topics.
Please contact liisa-maija.thompson[at]tieyhdistys.fi