All corresponding authors have now received a notification email!
If you have not received a notification please contact ville.raasakka[at]ril.fi
- Remember to register to the event via this website and invite your colleagues to join also!
- The event is free and open for everyone to join!
- Minute programme has been published. All times shown are EEST
- Organizer reserves right for changes
- Speakers have two options for presentation
- Live presentation at announced time via Zoom
- Pre-recorded video presentation and joining live for the Q&A session
- Deadline for pre-recorded video is JUNE 3
- Please deliver your video to ville.raasakka[at]ril.fi (ie. using wetransfer)
- Total length of the presentation is 15 minutes (12 minutes is reserved for the talk and 3 minutes for the Q&A).
- We are using one zoom link for the day. For this reason we ask the speakers to join zoom meeting 10 minutes before their session starts.
- We will have a virtual platform for the event and zoom meetings will be streamed to the platform.
- Please note that we are recording all the presentations and the recording will be available via the website after the event.
Updating your abstract text & sharing your slides for participants
- Abstract text are available in this website. Please check your text and update it if needed via the ExOrdo system.
- Simply log in to your account and click “submit final submission” card and follow the instructions.
- Please also share your presentation slides or other material for the participants. Slides should be shared by Sunday June 5th. You can do this by logging to your ExOrdo account and clicking “submit presentation material” card.
Speaker information session
- We will organize a speaker information session before the conference. Exact time will be announced soon.
- We will send all the speakers a calendar invitation regarding their session. Zoom link will be available in the calendar invitation!
Speaker cards & social media
- We have created a speaker card for all the speakers. Speaker cards can be found here.
- As this is a free event to join, we wish that you could spread the word to your network and colleagues. Organizers will also share your card. When posting to social media please use #TRFI2022.