16 September 2019 - Proposal submission deadline
18 October 2019 - Notification of Proposals
18 November 2019 - Registration and payment deadline for presenting authors
3-5 February 2020- infraBIM Open 2020
Proposal submission can be done only via the website. Maximum length of an abstract is 500 words. When submitting, you are asked to (all obligatory)
- choose the most suitable topic area and theme for your abstract (see below).
- list all authors involved in the abstracts.
- name the corresponding and presenting authors
- provide a headshot of the presenting author, short side min. 300 px, 300 dpi
- provide a bio text of the presenting author, max length 300 words
Presentations are accepted based on the abstract text.
Later on, Presentation slides will be required to be uploaded into the same database as abstracts, names, images and bios. The database is integrated into an online program that will be used by event participants.
Under the selected theme, you may show examples of use cases, collaboration, enabling technologies etc.
Themes (please select max 2):
- Asset Management
- Digital System
- Planning and Design
- Standards, guidelines, classifications
- Education, competence development
Presenting author has to register and pay the registration fee by 18 November 2019. Only one presenting author registration per submission is allowed. One day fees are not available for presenting authors. Please see the Registration page for prices.
If there are more than one presenters, the others pay normal registration fee.
Student fee can be used if the presenting author qualifies to the student category.
Should you have any questions please contact ville.raasakka[at]ril.fi