All the authors have received a notification email regarding acceptance.
If you have not received notification email please contact elina.rantakallio[at]ril.fi
More detailed information regarding to your presentation will be sent you later. Same information will be updated to this website.
EDITING YOUR SUBMISSION
You can edit your submission by logging in to your ExOrdo account
As announced in the call for speakers it is mandatory to upload your presentation slides for the participants. Deadline is January 15. Please bring the presentation version of the slides to the conference venue with you.
COVER SLIDE TEMPLATE
SPEAKER CARD FOR SOCIAL MEDIA
GENERIC SPEAKER CARD
CUSTOMIZED SPEAKER CARDS
How to make customized speaker card:
- Open the link and make a copy of the template file
- Insert your image and place it on top of the “Image” circle
- Right-click on your image -> choose “Order” -> choose “Send to back”
- Align the image to the centre of the circle
- Add your name and title of your presentation in the text field
- File -> Download -> PNG file
EXTENDED 1 October 2019 - Proposal submission deadline 18 October 2019 - Notification of Proposals 5 November 2019 - Deadline to edit your presentation text for the online programme 6 November 2019 - Minute programme will be published 18 November 2019 - Registration and payment deadline for presenting author
15 January 2020 - Deadline to submit your slides for the online programme
3-5 February 2020 - infraBIM Open Conference, Tampere, Finland
- Total time for your presentation is 30 minutes
- 20 minutes is reserved for the presentation itself
- 5 minutes is reserved for the questions
- 5 minutes is reserved for the change of the next speaker
- Total time for platinum sponsor presentation is 15 minutes
- Please prepare your presentation according to the time limit as the session chair will stop your presentation once you've used the provided time.
- Screen dimension in every lecture hall is 16:9
- Organizer will provide a computer for the presentation with Microsoft Office. Alternatively you can use your own computer.
- In every session there is a technical assistant who will open the presentation for you and help you with the computer and microphone if needed.
- Please go to the session room 15 minutes before the session (where your presentation is scheduled) begins to greet the session chair and technical assistant
- There is a speaker center in the conference where you can upload your slides. Registration desk staff will assist you.
Presenting author has to register and pay the registration fee by 18 November 2019. Only one presenting author registration per submission is allowed. If there are more than one presenting author the extra presenting authors pay the regular fee. Speaker fee is 210 EUR (+ VAT 24 %)
Special registration link has been sent via email to the authors of accepted presentations.
Should you have any questions please contact elina.rantakallio[at]ril.fi