Any questions, please contact ville.raasakka[at]ril.fi
IMPORTANT DATES FOR SPEAKERS
- March 12 - Deadline to Submit your preliminary slides for the session chair
- Please see our presentation instructions below!
- March 19 - Deadline to submit your pre-recorded video if you are not presenting live
- March 19 - Speaker rehearsals
- March 19 - Deadline to submit your slides or any other related material to participants
INFORMATION FOR SPEAKERS
- Minute programme is published in the website. All times shown are EET
- Organizer reserves right for changes
- Abstract texts and biographies are also now published. You can edit the information by logging in to your ExOrdo account and clicking "submit final submission"
- Speakers have two options for presentation
- Live presentation at announced time via Zoom connection
- Pre-recorded video presentation and joining live for the Q&A session
- Deadline for pre-recorded video is March 19
- Please deliver your video to ossi.liang[at]ril.fi (ie. using wetransfer)
- Total length of the presentation is 20 minutes (15 minutes is reserved for the talk and 5 minutes for the Q&A).
- Presentation slides should be shared to participants via ExOrdo account by Macrh 19 (upload presentation material)
- You can edit your submission information also via ExOrdo account
- For the presentation you can download our background slide here.
Share your presentation slides to the session chair by March 12
To ensure the best possible quality of the presentations we kindly ask you to upload your (preliminary) presentation slides to the session chairs by March 12. Session chairs will check the slides and send you possible comments.
Presentation slides can be shared via ExOrdo account (upload presentation material tab).
We are organizing two rehearsals for the speakers. In these rehearsals we will show the speakers how the virtual platform works and how the sessions are run in the zoom. Both rehearsal sessions have the same content.
Preparing the presentation
Here are some guidelines to consider when preparing your presentation:
- Name your objective clearly and be sure to present the core of the content. Make your presentation easily understandable!
- Know who you are speaking to
- Make your presentation visually interesting
How to present
- It is always good to stand up when presenting. Place the laptop into your eye level.
- Look at the camera
- Rehearse the timing in advance
SPEAKER CARDS FOR SOCIAL MEDIA
- We have created a speaker cards for you if you want to share them in the social media
- Please use #AIAEC2021
- Deadline for presenting author registration and payment is December 1
- Link for registration has been sent via email to corresponding authorrs
- Speaker fee is 149 EUR (+VAT 24 %).
- please contact ville.raasakka[at]ril.fi