Abstract submission deadline extended October 15, 2018 Notification of abstracts November 30, 2018
- Full paper submission deadline January 28, 2019
- Notification of full papers March 15, 2019
- Registration and payment deadline for presenting authors April 15, 2019
- Abstract submission can be done via the website only
- Maximum length of abtsract is 550 words
- Please choose the most suitable themes for your abstract (see front page for the list!)
- Please choose the submission category Scientific/Industry
- Please list all the authors involved in the abstracts
If your abstract gets accepted we will then request a full paper (template will be provided later on). Please note that the final acceptance will be made based on the full papers. Final notifications will be sent by March 15, 2019.
Accepted Scientific papers will be INDEXED via IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science
Papers will be also published in the conference online program.
Final acceptance will be made based on the abstract. It is possible to submit also full paper after the acceptance but it is not mandatory.
Accepted industry abstracts/papers will be published in the conference online program.
Registration of presenting author
Presenting author has to register and pay the registration fee by April 15, 2019. One day fees and student fees are not available for presenting authors.
We need one full registration for each presentation. Should one person wish to present multiple presentations a separate fee applies.
Should you have any questions please contact ville.raasakka[at]ril.fi