OUR REQUESTS: EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT
ADEQUACY OF SKILLED WORKFORCE MUST BE ENSURED
- By anticipating needs in regard to student numbers and educational content in broad-based cooperation between educational administration, education providers and the companies and organizations in the industry.
- By drawing up a preliminary data-based educational plan for the field of real estate and construction to ensure the amount and quality of education.
- By increasing the industry’s appeal among young people and career changers.
- By reducing the time spent completing studies and preventing the discontinuation of studies.
R&D&I ACTIVITY IN THE REAL ESTATE AND CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY MUST BE INCREASED
- By significantly boosting companies’ own research and development investments.
- By determining common goals for R&D&I activity in the real estate and construction industry.
- By increasing public research and development funding.
- By strengthening the collaboration between institutions of higher education and the business community to commercialize innovations.
- By continuing the profiling of polytechnics and universities.
- By upgrading laboratories and other research infrastructure.
EXPERTISE AND INNOVATIONS MUST BE TURNED INTO A GENUINE COMPETITION FACTOR FOR THE MARKET
- By making the continuous improvement of the employees’ professional skills a matter of company routine.
- By taking quality and innovation factors into account in acquisitions.
- By encouraging companies to advance, plan, manage and fund R&D&I activities.
INTERNATIONAL COLLABORATION MUST BE INTENSIFIED
- By networking with international R&D&I communities.
- By participating in European research programs.
- By promoting international student and teacher exchange.