Our Requests: Water, Waste and Energy Services
ORGANIZATION OF WATER SUPPLY AND SEWAGE SERVICES IS IN NEED OF A STRUCTURAL UPDATE
- By increasing the size of the administrative units in organizations to improve operational reliability, skills, investment opportunities, and other economic operational preconditions.
- By ensuring the adequate reconstruction level and correct allocation of the systems.
- By improving the quality and quantity of condition data.
- By utilizing diverse information pools connected to the systems in decision making.
- By drawing up long-term reconstruction and investment programs for the networks.
COLLABORATION MUST BE INCREASED AT ALL LEVELS
- By encouraging various municipal spheres of authority to look for beneficial ways of working together.
- By openly communicating to users regarding services and service interruptions.
DATA PRODUCED BY TECHNICAL BASIC SERVICES MUST BE UTILIZED BETTER THAN IT CURRENTLY IS
- By standardizing the data transfer and filing standards.
- By opening interfaces and offering data to be used freely.
RECYCLING MUST BE PROMOTED
- By conducting a survey on cost-effective ways to achieve the recycling objectives.