Abstract submission deadline EXTENDED NOVEMBER 18, 2018 Notification of abstracts December 17, 2018
- Full paper submission deadline February 25, 2019
- Notification of full papers March 30, 2019
- Registration and payment deadline for presenting authors April 30, 2019
- Abstract submission can be done via the website only
- Maximum length of abtsract is 500 words
- Please choose the most suitable themes (max. 3) for your abstract
- Please choose the presentation preference Oral/Poster
- Please choose the submission category Scientific/Technical
- Please list all the authors involved in the abstracts
If you have chosen your presentation preference as oral and your abstract gets accepted we will then request an extended abstract or a full paper (template will be provided later on. max 10 pages). Please note that the final acceptance for oral presentations will be made based on the full papers. Final notifications will be sent by March 20, 2019.
Final acceptance for poster presentations will be made based on the abstract text. It is then possible to submit a full paper but it is not mandatory.
Final acceptance for technical presentations will be made based on the abstract text. It is then possible to submit a full paper but it is not mandatory.
Presenting author has to register and pay the registration fee by April 30, 2019 (Student fee can be used if the presenting author qualifies to the student category). One day fees are not available for presenting authors.
Accepted full papers will be published in the conference proceedings. Conference proceedings will be published in electronic format only and it will have ISBN and ISSN numbers.
Should you have any questions please contact ville.raasakka[at]ril.fi
- Frozen Ground and Permafrost
- Building Design
- Construction Techniques
- Structure and Foundation Failures
- Snow and Ice Construction
- Logistics Issues
- Ports and Shipping
- Pavement Performance
- Road Maintenance
- Urban Snow Management
- Oil and Gas
- Pipeline Infrastructure in the Frozen Environment
- Environmental Considerations
- Energy Issues, including Renewable Sources
- Socio-Cultural Considerations
- Policy Development
- Geotechnics and Geoinformatics
- Life-Line and Earthquake Engineering
- Water and Wastewater Systems
- Water Resources Management in Cold Regions
- Sustainable Technologies
- Standalone / Off the Grid Solutions
- Smart and Digital Solutions
- Specific Arctic Issues
- Innovative Engineering Solutions