Link for submission website can be found on the bottom of this page!
World Summit on Digital Built Environment WDBE 2019 will showcase the best digital ideas and individuals improving the built environment - from incremental steps to revolutionary leaps.
Your solution might be hard or soft, from hands-on code to levitating gadgets to intergovernmental policy. The expected results ought to be tangible in some or many of the traditional fields of the built environment: architecture, engineering, construction, properties and real estate, transportation, or infrastructure.
The submissions will be selected based on their novelty, executability, scalability and proven records of success.
We invite presentations on the following themes:
- User Experience
- Leading Transformation
- Enabling Technologies
- Ecosystems and Business Models
- Data, Learning, Knowledge, Adaptability
- Public Sector as Enabling Partner
- Value creation throughout the life cycle
- Country Reports - The Big Picture
And if your sweetheart theme isn't listed, dare yet to send your proposal under the category "Other". Don't let the limits of our imagination limit yourself!
- Regular presentation
- Deadline for submissions - 15 March, 2019
- Notification of acceptance - 29 April, 2019
- Registration deadline for presenting Authors - June 1, 2019
REGISTRATION FEES FOR PRESENTING AUTHOR
If your presentation gets accepted the day where your presentation is scheduled is FREE for you.
Price for the second day is 299 EUR + VAT 24 %
Please note that only one free registration / presentation is allowed. Second presenting author has to register with regular registration fee.